Friday 16 December 2011

Well Hello.....

Yo yo!
Please excuse the randomness of the blog name, but I honestly couldn't think of anything better.  It's quite good actually, because most of the stuff I'll probably blog about will be random! Consistency has never been a strong point of mine.

I s'pose i should ramble on about why I'm blogging.  I've wanted to blog for a long time, but never really got round to it (those who know me know that I'm quite lazy, and am AMAZING at procrastinating).  I tend to waffle a lot, so thought why not waffle on cyberspace?  And also, I quite like the idea of looking back at this in a few years and seeing what I was up to back in't day (I struggle recalling what I did last week.....) so yah.

Just so you're warned, I'll probably mostly blog about things that inspire me (like a beautiful sunset, or rainbow that brings a wee tear to my eye....) and FOOD.  I.love.food.  Especially if it looks pretty :) nom noms.

I shall digress, so ta ta for now!  
    

6 comments:

  1. I spell suppose as s'pose and s'ppose too! I guess it's cause we are s'posed to!
    Welcome to blogging, hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your hibernation wish for mankind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well they do say great minds think alike! (for both our s'poses and hibernation dreams!) I think you're my new blogging inspiration, you have so many! Reading them will keep me entertained :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy blogging....I'm enjoying reading them...good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What inspired u to Blogg? I agree bout hybernation tho....wouldn't it be gr8 no work...ahhhh BLISSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i don't know flower power, I've been wanting to for ages but only just got the motivation too recently! And yes, my hibernation dream is still going strong!

    ReplyDelete